Thursday, April 9, 2009

Funny and/or Stupid Quotes from Athletes


On a whim, I made the executive decision to google "funny quotes by athletes." Should I be studying for my Computer Literacy test, which starts in 58 minutes? I think so. But this just seems to be the thing to do at the moment.

So, without further adieu; here are some of the best that I found:

"Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious." -Charles Shackleford

"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

"Pro football is like nuclear warfare. There are no winners, only survivors." -Frank Gifford

"They shouldn't throw at me. I'm the father of five or six kids." -Tito Fuentes after being hit by a pitch

"I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid." -Terry Bradshaw

"These people haven't seen the last of my face. If I go down, I'm going down standing up." -Chuck Person

And I couldn't forget the great SHAQ:
"I made a 1600 minus 800 minus 200 on the SAT, so I'm very intelligent when I speak."



Sources: Bleacher Report

Photo: http://uselessplace.com/


2 comments:

  1. O man, those quotes are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Shaq quotes. I've spent hours reading them. He might be the most hilarious sports personality of all time.

    ReplyDelete