Wednesday, March 4, 2009

In Search of a Few Good Laughs...

Amidst the chaos and crappy circumstances I've found myself in the past few weeks, I needed something to laugh about.
Normally I would go to YouTube and see what the top ranked vids are for the week, or perhaps pay a visit to fmylife.com. But seeing as I am trying to learn more about the wonderful world of sports (outside of my personal experiences), I decided to do a little shallow research.

Enjoy them or not, here are a few sports pictures that I got a hearty chuckle out of.


Why not?

Update:

Here are a couple of links to entertaining blogs with some great pictures.


2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are too funny! Where did you find those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just browsing the internet. There a couple of blogs devoted to photography and funny stuff like this. I'll post the links.

    ReplyDelete